Dr Arlene K Unger’s Publications
Be sure to visit Dr Unger’s Blog for articles on Mindful Living and other topics
A series of books published by Sterling Publications/Metro Books started in January 2016. Each has 50 exercises based on various psychological techniques and methodologies such as cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness based stress reduction, and emotional brain training. They are beautifully illustrated as well.
“Calm: 50 Mindfulness and Relaxation Exercises to De-Stress and Unwind” by Sterling/Metro Books (ISBN: 978-1-4351-6939-6)
“Sleep: 50 Mindfulness and Relaxation Exercises for a Restful Night” by Sterling/Metro Books (ISBN: 978-1-4351-6240-2)
Click HERE to go the the Barnes&Noble website for Dr Unger’s books.
Many of the following are available at Smashwords.com:
“Presence of Mind – Mindful Affirmations” (“POMMA” book and pdf eBook)
“Getting Past Your Past” (pdf eBook)
“How to Stop Worrying and Start Living” (pdf eBook)
“Look Good – Feel Good: Three Keys to a Healthier You” (pdf eBook)
“Mind-ing Your Body – Mending Your Cravings” (pdf eBook)
“How to: Pick the Right Therapist” (pdf eBook)
Samples and Other Links
Use the contact form on main page to request any of these:
- Holiday Stress Busting
- Self-Help in a Coaching or Counseling Practice
- Presence of Mind – Mindful Affirmations
- “Finding” Happiness
- Boss Bullies: The Chain of Pain
- Self-Help, Coaching or Counseling: Which are right for me?
- Turning Outside Chaos into Inside Calm
- Getting the Exercise Habit
- Be Secure – Technology Survival Skills!
- Living Guilt-Free
- Embracing Change
- Focusing on Your Presence of Mind with Mindful Affirmations
- Practical Suggestions for Working with a Counselor or Coach
- How To Use “Presence of Mind – Mindful Affirmations
- Can Positive Thinking Help with Weight Loss?
- Self-Loathing to Self-Loving
- Habit Busting!
- The Center for Empowerment (Dana Point, CA)
Free Articles for Mental Health Professionals
- What is the Role of Self-Help in a Counseling Coaching Practice
- Q&A: Self-Help in a Coaching or Counseling Practice
- How To Use ‘Presence of Mind – Mindful Affirmations’ in Your Practice
Website Photography and Maintenance by Stefan H Unger
Check out Stefan’s Photo Impressions … they are designed to Calm, Excite, Stimulate, Entertain!
Facebook: SHU-DP-Photo Online Galleries: All sizes and finishes, framed/unframed, novelty items/ Recent "Photo Impressions" All "Photo Impressions" Event and Portrait photography in So. Cal. (email@example.com):